What Can You Expect From Us?
We want to make sure you understand everything about our certification process so you get the most from your experience with us
You may register for professional education courses online by enrolling via the certificate webpage or the my account tab. Once application and payment is submitted, you will receive a username and password to our learning management system within 7 business days. Once you receive login credentials you can start courses at anytime.
- What are the admissions requirements for taking professional education certificate courses?
There are no prerequisite requirements to enroll into listed on the course.
- Who can I talk to about course content and advice for course/program selection?
For our professional certificate courses, you can always reach out to a member of our student and client team to learn more about our programs and the enrollment process
We accept credit cards (MasterCard, Visa and American Express)
- How much does it cost to complete the Professional Education Certificate?
Total cost is determined by a number of variables, the number of courses you choose to complete, and whether you enroll for courses before early registration deadline.
- Do you offer financial aid or scholarships.
We do not currently offer financial aid or scholarships for Professional Certificate programs.
Can I Start A Career With A Certificate?
YES! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than 60 percent of U.S. workers don’t have a bachelor’s degree, but if you have an associate’s degree, a post secondary non-degree award, you can still get a high-paying.
- Who are your students?
– 45 percent of our students come from corporate companies wanting there employees to have reverent knowledge of their industry.
– 55 percent of our students hold B.A or A.A degrees wanting to get refreshers.
– 35 percent of our students receive professional certificates to get promotions and/or raises from there employer.